Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm tired...roll over

What a day!!! An awesome awesome day. Ever since, Slugger hit 3 months adjusted, I've been telling her that I want her to roll over. That was our goal for the month. Scott and I have kind of a competitive bet to see who would be with her when she finally blasted that milestone. She's been getting so close but always gets stuck. This morning, I was late meeting someone because I spent 20 minutes videotaping slugger thinking she was finally going to roll over but she never quite made it the entire way.

Later, I was trying to get ready to go to the library and I had to run outside to hang the laundry. I put her down on the rug and when I came in, I was shocked to find her having her own little tummy time. She rolled over for the first time and no one was there to see it. I was so excited and so bummed at the same time. I busted out my camera to try to capture it again but she just stared at me. I went to the kitchen and when I came back, she was on her tummy again. She rolled over...a second time...and no one saw it...AGAIN.

So, I got so frustrated that I put her on her back again and just camped out. I tried to encourage her with a little rolling song. Never mind my singing and my loud obnoxious yelling at the end (might help to lower the volume).

Get ready for a roller coaster ride.

6 comments:

  1. Way to go, Slugger! Your baby girl is so beautiful.

    And thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet, that's the slugger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time. After all those teases I'm glad she finally made it all the way over. Hooray for Slugger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems she overcame her camera shyness ~ g

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I already commented....but I just love this video!

    ReplyDelete